Monday, January 12, 2009

Resting Well But Not Enough

Megan is doing much better. I think she would rest more, but she is tired of being penned up in the house. She feels great, but does get tired easily. I don't think she would ever admit that, however that is what I see. Felix and Janie (grandma & grandpa Martinez) take the girls on the weekends and that is a big help. They are wonderful people, and the girls LOVE to go with them. This gives both Megan & Marion rest, not to mention Felix. We are waiting to hear when Megan's radiation treatments will start. Please continue to pray for her and for her total healing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you resting Megan. I know it's hard not to be able to go back to your regular routine yet, but let' look at it this way, this is only a short time out of your whole life where you have to take the proper time to heal your body. Please just take the time needed to recover however long that takes!!! Am praying daily for you all.

Blessings my friends,

Sandy B

Anonymous said...

Most women lose their "I need to rest" gene when they have children. I think men take it....